Our main goals are:
- intercultural dialogue development
- development of the Belarusian national cultural knowledge in the context of the modern global social and cultural transformation;
- intercultural and international dialogue with European and American nations and cultures;
- popularization of the European and American values including liberty, democracy and social solidarity by the ways of culture among the people with different views in Belarus;
- social consolidation based on the common national-cultural values;
- enlightenment based on the values of the civic and democratic society.
Center has contacts with different professional, social and religion groups, cultural, educational and scientific centers of Belarus and foreign countries.
There are 7 managers in the staff and about 300 volunteers in all regions of Belarus: scientists, university lectures, people of art, directors of museums and libraries, priests and bishops, etc.
Nezalezhnastsi Ave., 117 “A”, office 25
Minsk, Republic of Belarus, 220114